(as of Apr 01,2021 05:38:26 UTC – Details)
BioTouch pigments are formulated with Iron Oxides which are known to be safe for cosmetic use, colorants, and micropigmentation to the face and body. Because our pigments have more of these particles in every drop, they absorb into the skin much more effectively. All pigments are formulated with the premium ingredients in the industry to ensure optimum results with High Color Retention and stay true to color.
Our pigments also have a different texture and quality. They do not dry out like most. The microfine particles used, along with Ethanol, allows the pigment to dry slower, and keeps the mixture smooth, as the technician works with it. Other brands of pigments boast to have organic compounds, but organic is not always the best choice. Allergies can be more common in organic substances. This can be dangerous and can cause an allergic reaction. In addition to iron oxides, our black shades are carbon based, which has the same chemical makeup as what is naturally found in our bodies, so there is even more precaution against any chances of an allergic reaction.
Over 65,000 technicians use our products in 40 different countries daily. Technicians and Distributors can have peace of mind that OUR PRODUCTS WORK!
How to Use Pigment Colors:
BioTouch pigments can be mixed to match your client’s skin tone for eyebrows, eyeliner and lip liner.
- Follow these general guidelines before using:
- Do not mix pigments of different brands.
- Shake well before use.
- Never touch pigment bottles or pigment containers with contaminated gloves to prevent cross contamination.
- Spot testing is recommended before using this product for any procedure.
- Store in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
- By purchasing and using this product, you agree that you are using it at your own risk.
- Do not use on Women who may be pregnant.
This product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
This brow selection kit has pre-arranged pigments for individual use on 1-6 skin tones, from light to dark shades. 3ml.
High Quality Pigment for Microblading, Permanent Makeup and Cosmetic Tattoo – FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
Made in USA – Authentic BIOTOUCH product.
EXPIRATION DATE: Approx. 2 years or longer.